Working with WaterWipes
RecruitmentPlus is proud to work with WaterWipes as a recruitment partner. WaterWipes is a global company based in Drogheda, Co. Louth with over 250 employees worldwide. Working from a state of the art, new-build facility, WaterWipes manufactures a pure, gentle and safe wipe without harsh chemicals.
Like RecruitmentPlus, WaterWipes has been awarded a Best Workplace by Great Place to Work. The Best Workplace award is judged on a culture audit as well as an employee survey so you can be assured that you will be working alongside happy employees in a great environment all while manufacturing a quality product.
We are currently recruiting for WaterWipes- a well-known manufacturing company based on Donore Rd Drogheda, with a great working environment!
We are particularly interested in hearing from people with machine operative experience.
You will be required to work on a fast-paced packing line on 12 hour shifts, day & night. Therefore previous factory experience is essential. There are strong opportunities for progression for the right people & IMMEDIATE START DATES.
Temporary on-going contract.
Great rate of pay – €12.26 per hour & weekly pay!
Free parking on site and only 5 mins from M1 exit.
- Work as part of the team to carry out all aspects of production
- Operating machines in a safe manner
- Pack products efficiently ensuring that products are up to standard
- Wrap pallets and label correctly
- Complete paperwork and checks accurately
- Carry out daily/ weekly / monthly cycle counts
- Any other duties within the factory as required
- 6 months+ operative experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with flexibility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and multi task
- Valid manual handling certificate is preferable but not essential as training can be provided
- Immediate availability