Working with WaterWipes
RecruitmentPlus is proud to work with WaterWipes as a recruitment partner. WaterWipes is a global company based in Drogheda, Co. Louth with over 250 employees worldwide. Working from a state of the art, new-build facility, WaterWipes manufactures a pure, gentle and safe wipe without harsh chemicals.
Like RecruitmentPlus, WaterWipes has been awarded a Best Workplace by Great Place to Work. The Best Workplace award is judged on a culture audit as well as an employee survey so you can be assured that you will be working alongside happy employees in a great environment all while manufacturing a quality product.
Calling all Packing/Machine Operatives!
Due to continued success and expansion of this Irish brand further opportunities are available. Opportunity of permanent work after probation period.
You will be required to work on a fast-paced manual packing line on 12 hour shifts, day & night. Previous factory/warehouse experience is highly desirable.
Great rate of pay – €14.00 p/hr & weekly pay!
This local company has been awarded and highly ranked in ‘Great Places to Work Ireland’ and offers a fantastic working environment and career opportunities for successful applicants.
- Work as part of the team to carry out all aspects of production
- Operate machines in a safe manner
- Pack products efficiently ensuring that products are up to standard
- Shrink wrap pallet and label with correct product type
- Fill out paperwork as required upon completion of packing process
- Previous operative experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with flexibility
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and multi task
- Valid manual handling certificate is preferable but not essential as training can be provided