Working with WaterWipes
RecruitmentPlus is proud to work with WaterWipes as a recruitment partner. WaterWipes is a global company based in Drogheda, Co. Louth with over 250 employees worldwide. Working from a state of the art, new-build facility, WaterWipes manufactures a pure, gentle and safe wipe without harsh chemicals.
Like RecruitmentPlus, WaterWipes has been awarded a Best Workplace by Great Place to Work. The Best Workplace award is judged on a culture audit as well as an employee survey so you can be assured that you will be working alongside happy employees in a great environment all while manufacturing a quality product.
Machine/Packing Operatives Co Louth
We are currently recruiting to fill multiple machine/packing operative roles for a well-known manufacturing company based on Donore Road Drogheda.
Due to continued success and expansion of this Irish brand further opportunities have arose within their production teams, particularly for those with previous machine operation experience
You will be required to work on a fast-paced packing line on 12 hour shifts, day & night. Previous factory experience is desirable.
Great rate of pay – €12.26 p/hr & weekly pay!
This local company has been awarded and highly ranked in ‘Great Places to Work Ireland’ and offers a fantastic working environment and career opportunities for successful applicants.
- Work as part of the team to carry out all aspects of production
- Operate machines in a safe manner
- Pack products efficiently ensuring that products are up to standard
- Shrink wrap pallet and label with correct product type
- Fill out paperwork as required upon completion of packing process
- Carry out daily/ weekly / monthly cycle counts
- Any other duties within the factory as required.
PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS :
- 6 months+ operative experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with flexibility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and multi task
- Valid manual handling certificate is preferable but not essential as training can be provided
- Immediate availability preferable
Send your up-to-date CV detailing all relevant experience for an immediate interview!