Working with WaterWipes
RecruitmentPlus is proud to work with WaterWipes as a recruitment partner. WaterWipes is a global company based in Drogheda, Co. Louth with over 250 employees worldwide. Working from a state of the art, new-build facility, WaterWipes manufactures a pure, gentle and safe wipe without harsh chemicals.
Like RecruitmentPlus, WaterWipes has been awarded a Best Workplace by Great Place to Work. The Best Workplace award is judged on a culture audit as well as an employee survey so you can be assured that you will be working alongside happy employees in a great environment all while manufacturing a quality product.
We are currently recruiting for WaterWipes- a well-known manufacturing company based on Donore Rd Drogheda, with a great working environment!
We are particularly interested in hearing from people with machine operative experience.
You will be required to work on a fast-paced packing line on 12 hour shifts, day & night. Therefore previous factory experience is essential. There are strong opportunities for progression for the right people & IMMEDIATE START DATES.
Temporary on-going contract.
Great rate of pay – €12.26 per hour & weekly pay!
Free parking on site and only 5 mins from M1 exit.
- Work as part of the team to carry out all aspects of production
- Operating machines in a safe manner
- Pack products efficiently ensuring that products are up to standard
- Wrap pallets and label correctly
- Complete paperwork and checks accurately
- Carry out daily/ weekly / monthly cycle counts
- Any other duties within the factory as required
- 6 months+ operative experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with flexibility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and multi task
- Valid manual handling certificate is preferable but not essential as training can be provided
- Immediate availability
Due to continued expansion RecruitmentPlus on behalf of WaterWipes are now recruiting for an Operations Cleaner based within the factory production areas.
The operations cleaner will ensure that all manufacturing plant and facilities assets are maintained to GMP standards.
- Supporting the drive for GMP Audit Standards in Clean Room & Airlock
- Ensuring cleaning equipment is maintained
- Maintaining facilities areas such as Locker Rooms, Changing Rooms, Production Area (floors, walls, windows, ceilings & vents)
- The strategic and day to day ordering of cleaning raw materials.
- The completion of all necessary documentation
- Supporting the drive for GMP
- Working with the Operations Team to schedule in necessary cleaning & resources
- GMP Audit score improvement
- Ensuring the provision of a detailed weekly cleaning plan
- Developing the scheduled cleaning plan
- Demonstrating support for the site GPTW program
- Flexibility in working hours based on production requirements
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience of cleaning in an industrial or commercial environment
- Experience of operating industrial cleaning equipment (such as floor scrubbers, industrial vac‘s)
- Demonstrated expertise in managing & ordering cleaning materials
- You will work on an attractive rotating roster on 8 and 12 hour day & night shifts.
Temporary Administrative Assistant
Also seeking a Temporary Administrative Assistant who will provide support within Operations team
and the Reception area. This is offered on a 6 month contract working Monday – Friday 12 noon -8pm
Great rate of €12 p/hr
- Manage and administrate site procedures
- Conduct daily audits on site policies and procedures
- Manage our internal system setup and reporting
- Provide administrative support including preparation of reports and presentations
- Cover for front of house and reception duties, including meeting and greeting visitors, answering the telephone, update the visitor register and handle all deliveries.
- Complete ad-hoc project work
- Other duties as deemed reasonable by management
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- The post holder will offer a minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience
- Demonstrable experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a consistently high quality of work
- Effective planning, organising, and project management skills.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively utilize multi-media communications, for example video conferencing, Skype for Business, Zoom and WebEx
Apply today with your up to date CV for an immediate interview!