Job Title: Property Manager
Location: Dublin 9
Job Ref: S011130
The position is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Property Management. My client is a well-respected Dublin property management company with a strong reputation for professional client engagement and asset management.
The successful applicant will work on a varied portfolio. After an initial induction period the Property Manager will be responsible for the day to day management and administration. My client is ideally looking for 4-5 years‘ experience but would consider candidates with a little less.
The role will include liasing with owners/landlords/contractors
• Dealing with day to day general maintenance issues/complaints
• Implementing and enforcing House Rules at developments
• Conducting site inspections and maintaining quality control
• Appointment and assessment of third party contracts
• Handling owner and tenant queries and imposing legal processes
• Advising clients of statutory obligations
• Budget control
The ideal candidate:
• Must have a dedicated approach to continuous improvement
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor
• Liaising with Property Owners and Management on a regular basis
• Exhibit excellent communication skills
• Must have strong customer focus and professional management style
• Must be self motivated and able to motivate others
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills
• Must be enthusiastic, honest, sincere and have integrity
Qualification and Experience
• A degree in Estate Management, Property Economics or equivalent, and a Property Services Regulatory Authority D license is essential
A full clean valid driver’s license and use of their own car.
• A fundamental understanding of landlord/tenant relationships and property law
If interested please apply direct to this advert or call John Reidy on 086 8556732 or Bernie Higgins on 087 7911366
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, please feel free to contact us directly. However, if you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Recruitment Plus is not in a position to respond to each individual application due to the high volume of submissions. We will only contact those candidates whose CV matches the criteria for the vacancy. Thank you for your patience.
CLAIM YOUR €250 VOUCHER !! Introduce a friend to RecruitmentPlus and claim your reward- of €250 referral now! (Terms Apply).
Let us assist your Friend in their next career move – and YOU claim your reward once we placed them!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Residential Property Manager Block S011130