2020 challenged us all in so many ways and the recruitment industry is no exception.
We, as recruiters, work to not only find you the best candidates possible but also provide advice in instances where hiring just isn’t a current option. We’ve been listening to our client’s questions and concerns and compiled a list of their most frequently asked questions in 2020 and 2021.
Are meetings still possible to discuss the needs of our business?
There have been substantial changes in the way that business is conducted this year. It was vital for us to find a way to continue as normal as possible. We took the proactive approach and moved all our meetings online through Zoom and/or Teams. Our IT infrastructure is of the highest quality which ensures that all meetings run smoothly and without any issues. We can set up a Zoom (or Teams) meeting to discuss your needs and concerns at a time that best suits your schedule.
Many employers are experiencing a recruitment freeze. What are our options if we still need to source experienced staff?
This is a huge concern for all employers right now. We completely understand that a one size fits all solution just isn’t going to work. We have a range of options available to resolve short-term employment requirements:
- Temporary staff can be a godsend in challenging business times allowing a company to scale up or down as business demands dictate. We have 2 x busy Temp desks in Stillorgan and Dundalk and therefore are strategically placed to source suitably qualified Temporary staff.
- Part-time staff and contractors are also options that can be discussed with our consultants.
- Not only that, we offer a payroll service. RecruitmentPlus as the employer allows you to find the talent your business requires whilst we payroll the employee. A competitive monthly fee only applies.
Should I be concerned that, without meeting candidates in person, that they cannot be screened properly?
We understand there may be concerns as to whether the correct candidate can be chosen in the absence of a physical interview. However, this doesn’t mean that our screening process will be compromised. You can be assured that our candidate screening is of utmost importance to us. We conduct interviews over Zoom (or Teams) and our skills testing tool IBM Kenexa is our online portal, making the testing element seamless and user-friendly with detailed results.
Our company isn’t ready to start hiring staff – what support can you provide in the interim?
You’re not obligated to use our services. At RecruitmentPlus we stick to our core values:
- Constantly Learning
With decades of experience, numerous awards, the Great Place to Work accolade in 2020 as well as other industry achievements, we value our business partnerships with both our clients and candidates. We aim to continue to support these valued relationships for the long haul.
Employers now, more than ever, need to be able to rely on experienced Recruiters. So, what exact benefits are there to using our services?
- Our consultants have a combined 80 years+ industry experience with sector-specific insight.
- We keep updated on the latest trends and insights so our clients can make the best employment decisions.
- We can help reduce the time spent on filtering through a high volume of CVs and present you with a shortlist of potential candidates.
- Not only that, we’re there to find and implement solutions to current recruitment issues. We always work with our client’s best interests in mind.
It’s safe to say that now more than ever, we need to be competitive in our pricing and our services. We need to support each other and want to work alongside you to find solutions to your dilemmas. Honest and quality partnerships will get us through and ensure that the best possible outcome is achieved for everyone.
Having a trustworthy recruiter who has your best interests in mind can make all the difference. Our main goal is to find the best possible solution for you and remove some of that stress and unease that came with 2020 and we continue to face in 2021.